CNC Mill Operator - 3rd Shift w/20% Differential
Company: Path Engineering
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Path Engineering LLC (a staffing agency with years of experience
helping companies with high-volume hiring needs) is posting this
job on behalf of Avalign Technologies. Summary:Set up and operate
CNC Mill machinery to manufacture medical implants and instruments.
Perform inspection of machined parts for acceptability per
manufacturing prints. Effectively maintain equipment as
required.What You'll Do:
- Accurately and consistently document all performed tasks on
appropriate records (work orders, inspection sheets, maintenance
logs, Machine Metrics, Net Inspect, etc.).
- Inspect documents for previously completed operations, sign
off, and verify part counts before beginning any manufacturing
operation. Do not proceed if discrepancies are found.
- Perform required maintenance checks of equipment before
beginning any manufacturing operation.
- Ensure measuring equipment is calibrated, not outside of
calibration date, and is in good working order
- Follow established protocol to maintain ID & traceability of
product and documentation.
- Reference applicable drawings, specifications, and
manufacturing process instructions before beginning any
- Follow department standard process instructions.
- Use handheld tools such as calipers and micrometers to inspect
- Load and unload medical implants for machining.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance.What You Won't Do:
- Feel stuck - we offer excellent opportunities to advance and
- Get bored - we make custom products, so no day is the same
- Feel like a number - we're a close-knit bunch and always have
each other's backsWho You Are:
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A quick learner who is always ready to gain depth of knowledge
in manufacturing processes
- Accept assignments with open, cooperative, positive, and
- Able to plan and execute plans across teams
- Effective verbal and written communicatorWhat You'll Need:
- One-year college-related course in machine shop practices
- One-year previous machine operation experience in metal
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing prints
- Proficient in using handheld measuring tools such as calipers
- Possess efficient math skills
- Basic computer skillsMachines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC) (Haas, Dmg Mori Seiki)
- CNC Mill (5+ axis VMC) (Haas, Dmg Mori Seiki)Salary info:$23 -
$32 / hr
Keywords: Path Engineering, Portland , CNC Mill Operator - 3rd Shift w/20% Differential, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...