Posted on: May 28, 2023
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark - Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
+ Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
+ Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
+ 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
+ Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesnt love to get away)
+ Paid Time Off
+ Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
+ Employee family events (bring the kids!)
+ Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
+ Many more, please inquire for more details
At Pyramid Global Hospitality, it is Our People who set us apart from the competition. Our employees are Empowered to Be the Difference. We are currently looking for an experienced IT Specialist who will focus on providing onsite IT support for multiple properties within the Portland market.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide on-site and remote technical support to property and IT personnel.
This position requires customary and regular exercise of independent judgment and discretionary powers in the day-to-day performance of job duties.
Essential functions of the job are:
- Complete all assigned support requests within the established time frame based on priority - Monitor and maintain company's requests for support assistance including coordination with other IT support personnel, timely updates and escalation as required - Provide professional, immediate, and courteous responses to requests for assistance
- Monitor and maintain all company's workstations and peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.) executing repairs or replacements as required
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, Office productivity applications, electronic mail, and systems to include but not limited to:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Mobile devices and operating systems including Android and iOS
- Provide basic network support
- Set up new users in Active Directory and in Office 365
- Install new hardware and software
- Seek out and implement methods to improve efficiency
- Work with 3 rd party vendors as necessary to resolve issues with various systems
- Communicate through email, telephone, and ticketing systems
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary.)
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
BENCHMARK is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner?advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs.
BENCHMARKS distinguished and proven reputation is deeply?rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory?making experience.
BENCHMARKS progressive Be The Difference culture and values are a cornerstone to the companys nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers mark of meeting excellence.
Come be a part of something bigger!
Keywords: Benchmark, Portland , IT Specialist, Other , Portland, Oregon
here to apply!