Substance Abuse Counselor - Estacada, OR
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
This person is accountable for providing substance use disorder
and/or mental health evaluations and treatment, including,
insurance authorizations, intakes, individual therapy, group
therapy, family therapy, case-management, drug/alcohol/infectious
disease/nicotine cessation education, as well as respond to
inquiries, follow-up and other duties as they relate to the client,
consultation and referral sources, and family members.
Looking for providers for both our Outpatient and School-Based
Responsibilities: School-based program therapists provide in-person
support to the students and families that include education,
prevention, treatment, and recovery for mental health and substance
use disorders. This requires the ability to build a relationship
with the school's administration, counseling, education, and
support staff. Candidates in this position will have good
communication skills, flexibility, understanding of the school's
needs, and consultation with interdisciplinary staff. School-based
providers may be located within different schools or sites based on
need and available workspace.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Garrett Miller Director, Practice Development Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Dual licensed, Masters and CADC preferred! What we offer
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Competitive Compensation with Uncapped Earning Potential -
Ranges from $45,000-60,000+
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Licensed Therapists are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Licensed Therapists that
- A Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC I, II, or III),
Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP/SUDPT) or Master
Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- Preferred: Possess a MA/MS/MSW degree from an accredited
college or university and be eligible for license, associate
counselor, or similar credentialing for mental health (LPC, LCSW,
- Keep their Substance Use Disorder certification and Mental
Health licensing in good standing and provide a copy of the
Certification yearly to the supervisor for their personnel
- Provide proof of Blood Borne pathogen training at hire and
yearly thereafter to the supervisor for their personnel file.
- Per MHACBO and WA DOH, If in recovery from substance use
disorders, they must be able to prove they have remained abstinent
from mood altering chemicals, including but not limited to
cannabinoids and alcohol, for two years prior to hire, and be
willing to abide by the LifeStance Health Workplace Drug Free
policy. About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider
of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Portland , Substance Abuse Counselor - Estacada, OR, Other , Estacada, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!