Wound Care Specialist Needed-Dually Licensed in Oregon/Washington -FT
Company: Advantage Surgical and Wound Care
Posted on: November 19, 2023
If the idea of working 24/7 with high stress no longer excites
you and you're looking for more freedom while still utilizing your
skills, this may be the job for you. Our growing mobile wound care
company is currently in need of MD/DO/ARNP/PAs.
This is a unique opportunity for DUALLY LICENSED PROVIDERS in both
OR/WA who can travel between locations in Portland/ Salem Oregon
Full Time (4 days), M-F work hours & no night or weekend call.
Joining our team means a great staff and company culture to work
with, where you ll be well compensated.
Wound Care Specialist Duties:
- Manage wound care in the nursing home environment
- Staff Physicians supervise Physician Assistants/Nurse
- Educate personnel; Experience is helpful but not requiredWound
Care Specialist Job Description:
- We expect you to read the materials assigned to study and
demonstrate this with documents and conversation.
- It takes about a month to learn the basics, 3 months to start
to feel comfortable, 1 year to know wound care.
- This is a day job, Monday through Friday. No nights or
weekends. No Call.
- We group the facilities by location and assign them to a
- The provider visits these facilities weekly and manages the
care of the patient's wounds.
- Average of 2-4 facilities/18-25 patients per dayWound care
- Assessing the patient (complete H&P). Special attention is
paid to disorders that increase the risks of wound formation.
- Debridement of wounds
- Order appropriate wound dressings
- Ordering other appropriate medications and instructions
- Educating the nursing staff
- Communication with PCP, family and clinical team as needed.At
Advantage Surgical & Wound Care, our culture is based in
intelligence, innovation, multidisciplinary skills, life-long
learning, compassion and our providers love working here. Come find
out why! To hear more please apply with a CV or feel free click on
the Calendly link below to schedule a call. We are excited to talk
with you about the opportunities in your area!
Johanna Sanchez, MSW
Advantage Surgical & Wound Care
Direct: --- Fax:
Keywords: Advantage Surgical and Wound Care, Portland , Wound Care Specialist Needed-Dually Licensed in Oregon/Washington -FT, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!