Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: November 20, 2023
For more information please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent
Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@interdent.com.
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on
dentistry. - We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what
is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring
and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior
clinical skills. You choose what's best for your patients. We are
looking for a full-time Endodontist to practice in our Portland, OR
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best
practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients
stay with you.
Benefits Include: -
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement
after 2 years -
- Endodontic Residency Certificate & Board Certification
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to
acquire OR license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our
The average full time Dentist earns $150,000 - $400,000.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Portland , Endodontist, Other , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!