Electro-Mechanical Assembler at DWFritz - Manufacturing Company of the Year! (Contract)
Company: DWFritz Automation, Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler at DWFritz --- Manufacturing Company of the Year!Location: Wilsonville, ORDepartment: ManufacturingJob Type: Estimated 6+ month assignmentDWFritzDWFritz Automation, founded in 1973, has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and continues to grow! Sometimes growth comes at a cost, but not at DWFritz. While we---ve grown, we---ve also succeeded at being a great place to work; just ask the Portland Business Journal who has named DWFritz the Manufacturing Company of the Year for companies with 100-499 employees! We could not have achieved this milestone without top talent in the industry, but we also count on our talent for daily success in developing brilliant, advanced manufacturing solutions for our clients. Today, the market demand for automation combined with our world-class practices and cutting-edge technology places DWFritz on a trajectory to becoming a leading provider in the field of automation. One thing that hasn---t changed at DWFritz is our focus on our core values, such as ---Collaborate and Share the Credit,--- a value that is deeply engrained in how we work together both in our US and China facilities. Our core value ---Find a Better Way--- promotes innovation and openness to doing things differently. It---s also the reason we have a company supported incubator program and an in-house lab. Our World Headquarters operates from a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Wilsonville, Oregon. Our employees enjoy standing desks, a recreation room, a fitness room, and a hearty oatmeal breakfast to start each day. Our spacious lunch room is the venue for weekly All Staff meetings and our frequent ---Lunch and Learns.---
DWFritz is a wonderful place to work, with unique opportunities to participate in dynamic teams, a strong sense of culture and values, and a growing company. If you are considering a new opportunity we encourage you to check us out. Your Manufacturing Team at DWFritzThe Manufacturing team at DWFritz is highly collaborative and encourages creativity and innovation to produce world class, high precision machines. A common theme at DWFritz is the collaboration amongst peers, supervisors and leadership to deliver optimal solutions to our clients. This team is technically savvy, driven and proud. As we continue to grow and take on large projects, we look for passionate, hands-on team members who are excited about working in a fast-paced environment with one-of-a-kind, state of the art technology. Your ChallengeThe Electro-Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the assembly and installation of electrical components, sub-assemblies or main assembly of automation equipment per supplied schematics mechanical drawings. Knowledge of basic AC and DC circuits and electrical symbols is essential. Skill sets needed are crimping, soldering, drilling & tapping, wire grooming and mechanical assembly. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler collaborates with many different individuals and departments and should have basic written and verbal communication skills.Your Responsibilities
- Build and wire electrical assemblies per supplied drawings.
- Build cable assemblies using crimping and soldering skills.
- Solder simple PCB assemblies.
- Run and groom cable assemblies on tools.
- Connect common PC cables to components: power, serial and Ethernet cables.
- Perform basic electrical troubleshooting checks: continuity and voltage.
- Assist in preparation of equipment to be powered down and crated.
- Inspect incoming manufactured parts for quality and conformance to print.
- Provide technicians, engineers and project managers feedback regarding design, quality and/or schedule issues.
- Excellent electrical/electronic aptitude.
- Excellent documentation ability.
- Ability to interpret drawings and schematics and make accurate modifications and sketches.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to follow oral or handwritten instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Good understanding of safety, chemical use and common shop practices.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Must possess a valid driver---s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
Your Education and Experience
- High school diploma/or equivalent is required for this position.
- One to two years of experience as an electrical assembler or technician with recent high tech electrical, electro-mechanical assembly experience. A combination of experience and training (military, relevant associate---s degrees, etc.) will also be considered.
- Mechanical Technician: http://www.dwfritz.com/job-listings.html?cjobid=YS5989841122&rpid=37958&ref=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dwfritz.com%2fcareers.html
- Mechanical Assembler: http://www.dwfritz.com/job-listings.html?cjobid=YS7422771122&rpid=37956&ref=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dwfritz.com%2fcareers.html
- Controls Technician: http://www.dwfritz.com/job-listings.html?cjobid=YS8997891122&rpid=37959&ref=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dwfritz.com%2fcareers.html
- Applications Technician:
Keywords: DWFritz Automation, Inc, Portland, Electro-Mechanical Assembler at DWFritz - Manufacturing Company of the Year! (Contract), Other, Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!