Company: ANN SACKS TILE & STONE
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Location: Portland, Oregon
Ann Sacks is a leading distributor and manufacturer of luxury tile, stone, and plumbing. We are currently hiring Display Assembler positions. This position is an important part of our operations and we are looking for hard-working, driven and dependable individuals to be a part our team. The following are the essential functions of this position:
- Task-cut and construct tile display boards and panels.
- Check parts for tolerance compliance and quality standards.
- Operate machinery and manual material handling equipment.
- Maintain, clean and keep equipment in good working condition.
- Practice and follow all required safety regulations.
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervision.
- Must have ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to rotate on production floor as directed.
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or production cell.
- Tile installation or wet saw experience desired.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company?
Ann Sacks mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what's next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we'll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done perfectly well.
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.annsacks.com.
Ann Sacks is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit Kohler.com.
Keywords: ANN SACKS TILE & STONE, Portland , Display Assembler, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!