Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Team Lead
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Job Description:Do you want to grow your career and be part of a
team solving critical challenges that affect the world?Leidos Civil
is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues,
including: - Aviation - Guiding the world's air traffic, managing
43,000+ flights for 2.5 million passengers per day - Logistics &
infrastructure support - Operating infrastructure for large-scale
nuclear cleanup efforts - Cybersecurity - Monitoring advanced
threats; managing security services and utility command and control
centers - Facility management & operations - Operating the world's
longest supply chain to Antarctica - Energy engineering - Restoring
power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve
significant energy savings - Environmental management - Delivering
innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization - Helping 2+ million citizens
recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions - Securing U.S. borders with
1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions
that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency If
you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and
technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you! Protect
yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a
world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500
company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical
Companies" Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Enterprise
Service Desk (ESD) Team Lead, in support of the U.S. Army Corps of
Engineers (USACE) - Information Technology (IT) program. The Army
Corps of Engineers - Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides
secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support
services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the
Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS).
ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army
Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a
site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional
Business Centers.ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and
control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance
support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively
seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in
Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR;
across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.The ESD Team
Lead, located in Hillsboro, Oregon, will provide second tier
resolution and support the staff and management team at the
Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Information Technology (ACE-IT) - Supporting 55 major sites. The
ESD Team Lead will ensure that service levels are achieved in line
with the service level requirements and that customer expectations
are met or exceeded.The ESD Team Lead reports directly to the
Deputy Service Desk Manager.*Intended Work schedule: 12:00 pm to
9:00 pm*Primary ResponsibilitiesThe ESD Team Lead is responsible
for second tier ticket resolution and high quality customer service
in support of ACE-IT. The ESD Team Lead provides administrative
support to the service desk staff under guidance and direction from
the Deputy Service Desk Manager.Responsibilities also include:
- Provide effective two-way feedback to motivate high performance
and productive environment.
- Assist with technical issues as well as procedural questions to
improve staff efficiency and effectiveness, facilitating
collaborative issue resolution.
- Assist with customer escalations.
- Prioritizes incidents and manages workflow for service desk to
facilitate timely resolution and exceed customer expectations.
- Create, update and maintains procedures as appropriate.
- Participate in outage processes, posting and communication to
- Serve as liaison for all Infrastructure issues to ensure
coordination and resolution in a timely manner
- Ensures leadership is aware of all escalations and
- Conducts staff quality checks
- Review and score analyst calls for quality and training
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications
- Relevant job experience, as well as strong customer contact
- Prior call center customer care experience, preferably in a
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to take direction well and follow detailed
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic and advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a positive attitude, be engaged, accountable, and
- Positive, morale building attitude is a must.
- Must be willing to work a non-standard shift or work week.
- 8570 Compliance - Security+ and Computing Environment (CE)
- Secret Clearance requiredPreferred Qualifications
- Experience with help desk (24x7x365)
- Experience with ITSM
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Remedy
Keywords: Leidos, Portland , Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Team Lead, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!