Entry Level Account Executive
Company: Fisher Investments
Posted on: September 14, 2019
OverviewImagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by
driven, intelligent, and passionate individuals determined to
impact the financial industry. As an Account Executive, you pick up
the phone and engage with high-net-worth individuals who expressed
interest in Fisher Investments' materials. Using sales techniques,
you'll determine the individual's investment goals and educate them
on our strategy. You are the liaison between a prospective client
and the firm - impacting both the prospect's financial future and
the firm's overall growth. The Opportunity:
Through hands-on experience, training, and mentorship, your
personal development in the role is exponential. Surrounded by
competitive professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build
relationships within the firm, and earn an opportunity to create
your own career path. The Account Executive position is both a
rewarding and challenging role. Setting an appointment between a
high-net-worth investor and a member of our Outside Sales Force is
Watch your name move up the rankings as you help provide the firm
with another opportunity to better a prospective client's future.
Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have
the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that
accompanies uncapped, performance based commission.
Simply put: The harder you work, the more you earn. The
- You will be at the intersection of driving firm growth,
controlling your career trajectory, and bettering potential
clients' financial wellbeing.
- You will communicate Fisher's value proposition to high-net
worth investors to arrange meetings with regional sales
- You will facilitate actions in the sales process throughout the
firm to provide a superior experience to potential
- You will build professional skills while gaining a deep
understanding of the financial services industry as you help
families across the country.
- You will earn sales resources by competing in a meritocracy and
vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers.
- You will develop abilities to succeed at future opportunities
in full cycle sales, service, operations or one of the hundreds of
other positions within the firm.
- No prior experience required - we focus on transferable
- Drive results: You have a demonstrable track record of
- Instill Trust: You understand what it takes to earn the trust
of others, and you can be counted on you to look out for others'
- Communication: You're a dynamic communicator capable of
connecting with a wide array of audiences.
- Persuade: You're skilled at using compelling arguments to gain
the support and commitment of others.
- Resiliency: You meet challenges head-on. You learn and grow
from your setbacks.
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don't
come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the
finance industry, and we're proud of that. We work for a bigger
purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service
to innovative perspectives on investing, it's the people that make
the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it's our people that enable
us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them
accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development
framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal
and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work
environment; we're Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian
named us as a 2017 and 2018 Top Workplace.
But in the end, it's not the perks that keep people here. They stay
because they believe in our mission of service-our employees want
to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of
sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Fisher Investments, Portland , Entry Level Account Executive, Other , Camas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!