ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR - PORTLAND, OR
Company: Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR - PORTLAND, ORDelta Construction
Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation's
premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta
has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for
the position of Electrical Senior Estimator in Portland,
Oregon.Electrical Senior Estimator Compensation & BenefitsTotal
compensation for the Electrical Senior Estimator in Portland, OR is
between $120,000 - $150,000 depending on experience and may be more
than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and
successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Health insurance package
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent Security with a very strong ECElectrical Senior
Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurately estimating the cost, time, labor,
equipment, and materials for large construction projects.
- Must develop accurate costs for large construction projects
($10M +) and evaluating documents.
- Prepare the development or completion of detailed scope
documents, RFPs, RFIs, and quotes/ estimations.
- Prepare RFI questions, review quotes and the accuracy of the
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and
- Attend meetings regarding estimating/sales to discuss status of
bids and present/resolve any issues that may arise.
- Manage preconstruction activity during the design-phase and
throughout the design-build process.Electrical Senior Estimator
- 8+ years' experience in electrical estimating of commercial and
- Successful estimating for projects valued $5M +
- Proficiency in Accubid, MS Office, Navis Works, Bluebeam.
- Possess ability to understand legal requirements, reviewing
- Problem-solving skills, ability to effectively present
information and respond efficiently to situations.
- Organized, good communicator, time management skills and
- Must have Large commercial and industrial project experience
- Candidate must have great management & organization
- Must have Design/Build experience.
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written skills.Please
forward your resume to for immediate consideration, or call for
more information.To view a full list of job openings, please visit
#/jobs Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob
at: Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Manager,
Electrical Construction Manager
Keywords: Delta Construction Partners, Inc., Portland , ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR - PORTLAND, OR, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!