School Bus Driver
Company: First Student
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Now Hiring School Bus Drivers In Portland! At First Student, our
Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve.
They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine,
caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and
neighbors! We are proud to offer:
- $19.15- $ 24.90 per hour (we pay more for experience)
- 30 Guaranteed Hours each week. (Potential for additional
- Sign on Bonuses PLUS Weekly $250 Bonus*
- $2,000/$2,500 for non-credentialed/training pay*
- $2,500/$3,000 for non-credentialed/NO training pay*
- $4,500 for fully credentialed*
- Training completion pay available upon request.
- Extended Paid Training during Summer after you get license
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Company Pays for Permit Tests, Permit Cost and License
- Weekly Attendance Bonus
- 40 Hours Paid Time Off front loaded (September to
- Extra Work Available (Trips / Yard Work)
- Annual increase in pay
- Company Benefits: First Student offers all employees Medical,
Dental, Vision and a 401K plan*.Medical benefits offered through
Kaiser Permanente, Dental benefits provided by Cigna Dental, Vision
benefits through VSP and a Wells Fargo ran 401K plan*.
**Additionally, First Student covers 65% of an employee's medical
(employee only) for the first year and 100% by year 5** As a First
Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years Through our
commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and
ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working
environment that you'll love. And, because we're a huge company
with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll
also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic
training. Apply today to become a part of our team! Offer Expires
4/30/2021* FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los
Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Student, Portland , School Bus Driver, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!