Global Production Planner
Company: Blount International, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Functional Area: -- Supply Chain / Logistics -- Number of
Openings: 1 -- Current Openings: 1.00 --
Blount International, Inc. has an exceptional--opportunity. We are
committed to excellence in our people, products, performance, and
profits. We believe our team members are the foundation of our
Company's success, and we are committed to continuous improvement
and learning, exceptional quality, connecting with our customer,
and good relationships with our team members. What you'll do:
- Monitor and maintain material requirements planning (MRP)
elements, including handling exceptions and taking action to
- Review capacity constraints and operations plan on regular
- Create and maintain production orders; monitor deliveries.
Communicate to CSR's or STO Planner when delivery dates can't be
- Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient
movement of materials with purchasing, production and
- Complete analysis when actuals deviate from the plan, including
root cause and respective action(s) to correct and/or sustain.
- Review, initiate, and execute corrective action on aged and
over/under stocked inventory
- Review and recommend disposition Potential Excess Inventory
- Implement best practices to achieve targets that will enable
the company to meet/exceed customer service goals. The key focus on
improving customer service levels (On-Time In-Full), while managing
to the inventory targets and driving down past dues.
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI), which may include being
a member of the product launch project team and ensuring that the
production plan meets the launch plan.
- Support and or lead key projects, with a focus on manufacturing
efficiency, customer service level improvement and/or planning
- Communicate availability information and resolve issues with
internal customers (manufacturing/customer service/product
- Assure integrity of inventory levels and monitor and maintain
inventory levels of materials and take corrective action where
- Attend monthly meeting with Master Scheduler to discuss
production rates and production mix.
- Set up master data for materials via CMA process What we are
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- 3+ years of planning and/or inventory management needed with
- Experience with ERP/MRP software (SAP preferred)
- Demonstrated skills in organizational, analytical, flexibility,
customer focus, quality commitment and strong communication.
- Heightened sense of urgency and responsiveness. Availability:
- Available to work on-site as required More about Blount
International, Inc. We are committed to excellence in our people,
products, performance, and profits. We believe our team members are
the foundation of our Company's success, and we are committed to
continuous improvement and learning, exceptional quality,
connecting with our customer, and good relationships with our team
members. To learn more about our products please visit our website
at Oregonproducts.com. It is the policy of Blount International to
provide equal employment to all qualified persons without
discrimination based on sex, race, color, religion, age, marital
status, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or
any other status protected under law. Any offer of employment is
contingent on the successful completion of a background
investigation and drug screen. Blount will only employ those who
are legally authorized to work. During the application process we
will not ask for or collect any confidential, proprietary or
sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. date of birth;
driver's license number; or credit card, bank account or other
financial information) (collectively, "Sensitive Information"). If
you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk,
and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of
your submission. This notice should not be construed as an offer of
employment or creating any terms of employment.
Keywords: Blount International, Inc., Portland , Global Production Planner, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!