Company: Mastec Network Solutions
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blue prints and do estimates.
- Material and labor takeoffs manage electrical projects and
control costs based on project budgets.
- Must possess working knowledge of the electrical industry to
include new site build, modifications deployment and
implementation, and some knowledge of real estate, site acquisition
- Responsible for managing and controlling costs for the
financial cycle of the project to include budget control and
maintenance, financial tracking, reporting and bidding, proposal
management, purchase orders, and review and approval of vendor
invoices, and project close-out.
- Prepares the scope of work to include pricing, resources and
schedule for new and proposed projects in accordance with existing
contract terms and conditions
- Responsible for managing site acquisition, engineering and
construction projects in compliance with established processes and
policies established by the company, the client, and regulatory
- Use knowledge of customer's networks and business models to
assist with determining future opportunities to deploy additional
products and services
- Risk management and contingency planning, negotiation of
complex or sensitive issues to favorable resolution
- Enforces the MasTec Network Solutions quality program and
ensure that appropriate safety guidelines are followed in the
performance of the work by staff and vendors and ensures that work
practices meets or exceeds all current company and industry
standards and applicable federal, state and local laws and
- Understand, train and enforce the company quality program,
processes and standards. Manage the inspection and acceptance work
performed by vendors and company resources including the quality of
services, equipment and materials, engineering documents, and other
required project deliverables.
- Implement and achieve the company Zero Defect PolicyJob
Requirements:Skills and Experience
- High School graduate with 5+ years of industry trade
- Experience with 24VDC and 48VDC is preferable.
- Project management scheduling software experience (i.e.
Microsoft Project, P3e or comparable)
- Strong proficiency with MS Office.
- Estimating software
- Self-starter with excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to establish, manage, plan and think strategically
- Ability to Build and Foster Collaborative Relationships
- Design and construction experience
- Core network experience
- Some RF engineering experience preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making abilities. CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed WA state 01 Journeyman MasTec, Inc. is an equal
employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to
unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, military status or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also
MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and
local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in
making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Mastec Network Solutions, Portland , Electrician III, Professions , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!