Production Worker I
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position performs routine and repetitive fabrication tasks
within assigned area. Incumbent works with clearly defined,
established instructions, including parts finishing work, hand
deburr, parts cleaning, parts routing, basic drill and tap work,
masking and/or racking parts to be painted, and may operate various
machines/equipment in the assigned area.
* Performs repetitive duties which may include hand-deburring and
cleaning of parts, drill press jobs, punching work, storing and
handling materials, performing basic air drilling operations,
removing and chamfering edges of parts (plastic, aluminum, brass,
steel), assembling solder parts and/or woodworking activities.
* Uses measuring tools to check parts. Inspects parts for
* Performs basic blueprint reading and/or follows production order
checklists, methods sheets and records work information on job
* Machinery and tools used may include deburring knives, bench
tappers, counter-sinks, drill presses, vibratory finishing mills,
air drills, sanders, buffers, outside diameter micrometers, dial
calipers, squares, radius gages, and pin gages.
* Follows all safety guidelines and must not pose a risk to self or
* Maintains acceptable dependability level.
* Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate work information
* Manual dexterity is required.
* A-dec product knowledge is preferred, but not required.
* Demonstrated ability to perform basic math calculations.
A background check and screen for the illegal use of drugs is
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In
addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because
they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or
the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor"
A-dec is interested in qualified candidates authorized to work in
the United States for US-based positions. We are unable to sponsor
or take over sponsorship of employment visas.
Keywords: A-dec, Portland , Production Worker I, Professions , Newberg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!