Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Production Assistant will work closely with other Milliman
employees to deliver benefits communications; this will include
printing, assembly, and fulfillment of communication projects for
The Production Assistant is a member of the Milliman Fulfillment
Center group, which is a self-service print and fulfillment shop
that services multiple Milliman offices. The Fulfillment Center is
a part of the Participant Services group within the Milliman -
Employee Benefits Administration practice.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
* Print and fulfill employee benefits communications which include
but limited to benefits enrollment material, investment information
and regulatory notices.
* Accept print requests from other Milliman departments and follow
established print and fulfillment processes to deliver accurate
* Build a working knowledge of the printing and finishing equipment
used to produce on demand products.
* Assist with the physical mailing and shipping of product orders
by using USPS, UPS and FedEx services.
* Assist in the timely delivery of items included in the employee
participant education curriculum calendars.
* Actively monitor and maintain high quality delivery of printed
* Develop proficiency in industry software applications as well as
project specific databases and spreadsheets.
* Gain an understanding of employee benefits administration and
* Assist the Fulfillment Center operations with other projects as
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
* Effective time management.
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Strong problem solver
* Able to effectively multi-task
* Able to work with time-sensitive material and meet multiple
* Good organizational and prioritization skills
* Ability to work independently while also contributing to team
* Experience with and understanding of employee benefits
administration is preferred
Must demonstrate Milliman's core values which include:
* Integrity - Must be honest, fair, active listener, open
communicator and accountable
* Teamwork - Work cooperatively and treat clients and coworkers
with respect and dignity while valuing individual differences,
encouraging new ideas and sharing information
* Commitment to excellence - Demonstrate commitment to being
creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable, focusing on quality
solutions, continually improving and being a winner
* Type "A" personality - High energy with effective poise and
presence, self-motivated and relentlessly striving towards
The firm offers a competitive hourly rate. Overtime paid for weekly
hours exceeding 40. The firm offers an outstanding and
comprehensive benefits package:
* Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their
families, including eligible domestic partners.
* A 401(k) plan with matching program
* Paid Parental Leave up to 12 weeks
* Profit sharing as a discretionary contribution to employees'
* Paid Time Off (PTO) starts accruing on the first day of work and
can be used for any reason.
* Adoption assistance
* Milliman covers 100% of the premiums for life insurance,
AD&D, and both short term and long term disability coverage
* Flexible spending accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax
dollars to pay for dependent care, transportation and applicable
Milliman employs more than 3,500 people working in employee
benefits, healthcare, life insurance/financial services, and
property and casualty insurance. For more than 70 years, the firm
has quietly earned a reputation for exceptional services,
innovation and quality. Today Milliman is one of the nation's most
highly regarded providers of retirement plan services to the full
spectrum of business, financial, government and union
Our company, with the full support of our Chief Executive Officer,
is fully committed to the maximum utilization of all human
resources and the goals of Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train, and promote, and
consider qualified applicants for employment, in all job titles
without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed,
familial status, genetic information, marital status, national
origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as an individual with a
disability, or veteran status, including qualified disabled
veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated
veterans, and active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans; and
shall not discriminate against any individual, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Should you have a disability that
requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job
application process, please contact the HR department.
Keywords: Milliman, Portland , Production Assistant, Professions , Tualatin, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!