AI Product Architect (USA Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The AI Product Architect drives AI innovation across the entire
breadth of Turnitin's product line and helps shape the direction of
AI R&D and investment by working in close collaboration with
Turnitin Product Management. The role will function at the
intersection of Turnitin AI, AI Integrations Engineering and
Product organizations, with a strong focus on creating
cross-functional alignment and clarity.
A successful AI Product Architect will be able to:
- Influence AI-centric Product strategy and roadmaps by:
- Successfully drive relevant AI R&D projects to a POC phase
by working with product leaders and owners to define clear concept
definitions and identifying areas of potentially high customer
value that AI powered products or features would meaningfully
- Work closely with Turnitin Product leadership, Product
Managers, Product Owners, Design/UX/UI teams and relevant
Engineering teams to design or inform detailed product flows and
engineering plans for AI powered products and features in
preparation for building AI powered MVPs from successful AI
- Manage the build-out of production ready and customer facing AI
MVP services that can be readily developed against by core
engineering and app teams in close collaboration with Turnitin AI
and Turnitin AI Integrations Engineering.
- Regularly sync with Turnitin Product Owners and Product
Managers to identify promising and relevant areas of expansion,
iteration and/or improvement within in-production AI services to
drive ongoing and continuous improvement across all AI powered
products and features.
- Working knowledge of Software Engineering and Development
processes and project management.
- Expert in product design, ownership, management and
- Extremely strong communications skills, especially in being
able to articulate complex ideas to different audiences accurately
- A fluency in AI development processes and methodologies, with a
focus on a big-picture view of the various capabilities of
different AI paradigms (deep learning, classification/regression,
clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning, reinforcement
- Strong ability to work intersectionality and cross-functionally
and operate as the primary driver of alignment in fast moving and
constantly evolving contexts.
- Excellent project management skills, especially in highly
parallelized multi-project settings.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date, accurate, and clear
documentation across a multi-project, cross-functional team
- Working knowledge in running Python code and testing APIs on
their own to validate and experiment with new ideas.
- Functional knowledge of SQL and database queries to do
basic/intermediate difficult data exploration.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes. -
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by - putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, Portland , AI Product Architect (USA Remote), Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!