Company: ION Solar
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ion Solar is one of the nation's fastest growing, full-service
residential solar companies. With offices in six states across the
country and a growing workforce of over 200 employees, Ion Solar is
providing a simple, affordable way for homeowners to switch to
solar.We are currently seeking strong leaders to support our
company's growth and continued success. We have a great work
environment that fosters individual growth and allows our team to
enjoy helping people go green.Ion Solar is looking for more
installers, all aspects of solar installation positions will need
to be filled. Construction experience is must, as well as a
background in roofing and electrical. Don't miss out on the
opportunity to join this incredible team.
- Complete projects within established policies and
- Complete projects within time frames and budgets.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control
with an emphasis on crew safety.
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof
penetrations, and install all relative equipment.
- Work exceptionally well with others, competently delegate work
among crew and resolve potential crew issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational
- Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and
respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the
best of your ability.
- Responsible for assisting the Electrician finish electrical
work before leaving the job site.
- More than 1 year of previous construction experience required
in electrical, roofing or framing.
- More than 1 year of previous solar experience is preferred
- Electrical and roofing experience preferred as well as
experience bending EMT conduit.
- Experience complying with OSHA safety requirements and
- Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body;
ability to work in various positions and environments.
- Must be able to walk and work on roof tiles without breaking
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing
approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to climb up/down ladders on a consistent basis
- Professional in appearance, with excellent customer service
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to use ION technology, such as smartphones, Paycom,
Field Pro, Sales Force, etc.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required.
Ion Solar's mission: About Ion Solar:We power people - together we
power change. ION provides a simple, affordable way for homeowners
to go green and invest in renewable energy. The solar industry is
exploding and in a matter of a few short years, ION has grown from
a small startup solar shop to one of the largest privately-owned
solar companies in the country. We offer a catered, premium solar
experience to our clientele.
Why Choose Ion Solar:ION Solar is looking to be a world-class
premium solar provider, and to do so, we aim to hire top talent and
provide career growth opportunities within the solar industry.
Within the past 2 years, ION Solar has increased sales revenue by
100% each year, with projections for further development in the
coming years. We have an environment of openness and encourage
feedback to help everyone improve together. Our goal is to make Ion
a place that our employees want to be.
WAGE AND BENEFITS:Ion Solar will provide the following
- Compensation depending on experience.
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid birthday off
Statement by Ion:We are an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status,
gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or
any other protected class.#IND456
Keywords: ION Solar, Portland , Installer, Professions , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!