SEC Reporting Analyst, Senior (REMOTE)
Company: OSI Engineering
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Senior SEC Reporting AnalystON24 is on a mission to transform
the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through
data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform,
marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized
webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences
in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate
pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the
network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global
scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide
international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA
and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.ON24 is
looking for a Senior SEC Reporting Analyst to expand our team and
support the growth of our company. As a successful candidate, you
will enjoy the challenges of quarter-end close and SEC reporting,
including the preparation of financial statements and related
disclosures. You will assist with technical accounting research and
prepare white papers. You will have the commitment to deliver
quality results under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing
environment. You are a dedicated team-player, self-motivated, and
extremely organized and detail-oriented.This position will be based
in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Senior Director of SEC
Reporting and Technical Accounting.Key Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of Forms 10-K/10-Q and XBRL
- Prepare financial statements including statement of cash
- Prepare supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings
and perform tie-out.
- Prepare quarterly and annual disclosure checklists.
- Assist with the preparation of earnings release tables.
- Perform technical research and prepare technical accounting
- Evaluate business transactions for proper U.S. GAAP accounting
treatment, including accounting and disclosure recommendations
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of
significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Skill in stock-based compensation accounting.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.Required Skills
- CPA required.
- 6+ years of financial reporting and auditing experience, with
at least 3+ years of public accounting experience as well as
experience working in the external reporting function of a public
- Good understanding of financial statements, U.S. GAAP and SEC
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing
priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and question data for reasonableness and
- Experience with Workiva Wdesk.
- Collaborative and can be flexible in his/her approach.
- Extended hours during peak filing times required.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.Type: Full TimeLocation:
RemoteSubmit resume to: osijobs@OSIengineering.com
Keywords: OSI Engineering, Portland , SEC Reporting Analyst, Senior (REMOTE), Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!