Inventory & QC Clerk
Company: Satellite Shelters, Inc. - Satellite Industries, I
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary: The primary responsibility of
the Inventory Coordinator is to assist in inventory management
while to ensure accuracy in counts and flow of product. This
position regularly contributes to the overall inventory accuracy on
inbound product, customer returns for disposition, cycle counts,
MRB activities, Material Handling, and other necessary
projects.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with inventory control to help ensure appropriate
amounts are in place and available for shipment.
- Compares information on purchase orders, invoices, and shipping
notices to material received or issued to verify accuracy of
- Assist in investigation and resolution of inventory issues or
discrepancies and/or research inventory transactions.
- Perform planned and unplanned cycle counts; spot accuracy
checks including quantity, lot, and location confirmations; and
notifications and receipts of parcels to owners.
- Perform customer returns and provide notifications to
leadership of returns and process material appropriate to
- Monitor the segregation and staging of nonconforming material
- Coordinate with leadership to manage lot numbers and QTY to
close any pending disposition.
- Produce and work with reports and metrics to ensure
- Review quality of stored materials to ensure labeling and
cleanliness meets Satellite standards and to rectify any
- Works with material handlers as needed to verify received
- Ensure information needed for labeling of finished goods is
accurate and correct.
- Perform other duties as required.Supervisory
Responsibilities:No formal supervisory role.Education and
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an ERP centered, manufacture
- Associates degree preferable but not required.Required Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience in ERP System
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Organizational and Analytical Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Ethical Conduct
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Project and Time Management.Physical/Mental Demands: Position
requires a high degree of concentration to manage frequent
interruptions while meeting strict deadlines. This position
requires the ability to perform duties using both typical office
equipment such as computers, cell phones, and printers as well as
the ability to communicate and perform tasks in an office
environment. The ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and
bend, sit or stand is necessary. Occasional driving is
required.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.Safety Sensitive Position:This position
is classified as a safety sensitive position and, as such, is
subject to random drug screenings per the Policy Substance Abuse
and Drug Free Workplace.Powered by JazzHRyyi1kkYbcl
Keywords: Satellite Shelters, Inc. - Satellite Industries, I, Portland , Inventory & QC Clerk, Professions , Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!