Company: Hire Military Talent
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionThe Production Supervisor is
responsible for leading Production Technician staff with daily
activities and training.Responsibilities:
- Provide verbal and written instructions in a clear and concise
- Monitors and supervises the daily operations of the
Manufacturing and Packaging production department, ensuring
compliance, written and safety procedures at all times.
- Reviews documentation generated by the Manufacturing and
Packaging production department for completeness and
- Executes production schedule.
- Develops and/or revises documentation to maintain compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Troubleshoots production problems, document findings, and
implement solutions while providing all information to Management
for risk assessment, schedule preventative maintenance
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong mechanical and mathematical aptitudeSalary:
$65-$80KPowered by JazzHREHLydL5yfS
Keywords: Hire Military Talent, Portland , Production Supervisor, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!