Local CDL Garbage Route Driver with $5,000 Bonus
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Columbia River Disposal, a Waste Connections Company, is looking to
hire a safety conscious CDL Driver to work Refuse/Recycle Route in
Carson, Washington. In this position, you will be responsible for
collecting and loading waste, as well as transporting this waste by
a rear load truck to a landfill and/or transfer station. This a
physically demanding job with big time benefits! This is a local
route working Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Lots of
Starting wage is $30.00/HR
**We are offering a $5,000 Stay on Bonus to CDL licensed Drivers
who are hired!**
We offer competitive pay along with an opportunity to join us for a
long term career! If you are a dependable, team-oriented and
service-driven person, with a passion for the environment, we may
be the perfect place for you!
Annual Wage for Driver's is very Competitive before overtime and
As a Refuse / Recycle Route Driver, you need to be reliable,
safety-minded, and committed to providing exceptional customer
service. You should also be highly organized with strong
time-management and prioritization skills. It is also important
that you display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to establish and
maintain professional and cooperative relationships with both
customers and colleagues.
What We Offer:
- Our Driver's can earn up to $10,000 in overtime pay every
- Annual Safety Bonuses up to $1,500!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Paid Time Off
- Uniforms/Safety Gear
- Boot allowances of up to $200.00 a year
- Valid Class B CDL license with air brake endorsement
- Clean Driving Record.
- Working knowledge of D.O.T. laws
- Ability to work 40-50 hours a week
- Schedule flexibility to work M-F with a starting time of 6am
(occasional Saturdays but No Sundays!)
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and
pre-employment drug screening test
- Ability to read, write and comprehend reports to complete daily
- Physical demands include:
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments to
withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work
assignments (i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and move and maneuver up to
- Ability to mount and dismount the truck multiple times every
day while on route
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Portland , Local CDL Garbage Route Driver with $5,000 Bonus, Professions , Carson, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!