Production Associate 1
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Dependent on the specific position or duty you are assigned you
may do any combination of the following duties.
* Set up, operate, or tend running machines
* Operate saws, punches, drills, or drill press machines
* Set & glaze glass units in frames/sashes
* Assemble various parts and pieces to complete quality finished
windows & or patio doors
* Applying labels, cleaning finished product & checking for proper
* You may be required to operate various hand tools such as chisel,
snips, drill, mallet, or tape measure.
* Read work orders and production schedules to determine product or
job instructions and specifications.
* Transfer components, plastic products, and assemblies, using
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
* Must be Adaptable, Reliable, Detail oriented, Energetic & Safety
* Must be able to work on your feet all day in a fast-paced
* Must have reliable transportation & ability to work unexpected
* Saturday work, as needed by production demand.
* Manufacturing experience helpful but not required.
* Must be able to speak and read English for safety and training
* Must be at least 18 years old.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
* A culture that supports work-life balance
* An environment where collaboration is key
* Volunteer opportunities - on company time
* Career training, development, and progression planning
We offer great benefits that include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid time off
* Diverse Culture
* Advancement Opportunities
* Employee Activities
* Rewards Program
* And much more!
Apply today to join our Team!
Successful candidates enjoy working in a fast-paced, physically
demanding, and repetitive work environment, which includes heavy
lifting or working with your hands.
This job description is reflective of tasks that will be performed
in a variety of departments.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior
building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio
spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while
our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and
communities across North America. Our relentless focus on
excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and
R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows,
vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall
systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we
create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to
communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You
can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd
like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or
policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If
you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an
online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com.
This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose
disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only
emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left
for other purposes, such as following up on an application or
technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized
individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to
solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases,
job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail.
In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing
advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and
fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising
high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send
money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing
fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never
ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank
account information as part of the recruiting or hiring
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Portland , Production Associate 1, Professions , Tualatin, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!