Category Analyst (Remote)
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is a remote (work from home) position. Open to anywhere in the
United States .
The Category Analyst role is responsible for providing category
management/analytic support to Natural Specialty organic
You will generate data and insights in support of category
management projects and initiatives (including but not limited to
category reviews, new item presentations, scorecards,
assortment/shelving and ad-hoc analytics ).
* Provide analytical support for category management projects and
initiatives utilizing various CPG data sources and tools.
* Responsible for quality control of data sources and ensuring
accuracy of deliverables, often requiring engagement with other BI
associates and data/tool vendors.
* Build, update and refresh weekly and monthly dashboards.
* Participate in the development of sales presentations
incorporating syndicated and other sources of data that addresses
* Work closely with business managers and clients to ensure quality
results are delivered
* Keep abreast of clients KPI's , strategies, innovation and other
* Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience Requirements:
* Up to one-year related work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
* Demonstrate an intermediate degree of proficiency in Windows and
related software applications. including Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of Power BI and advanced macros would be a strong
* Experience with syndicated data and/or space management tools
would be an asset.
* Demonstrates a drive for results, pursuing assigned tasks with
energy and a desire to achieve.
* Understand and apply basic math and CPG principles in achievement
of assigned work.
* Effectively communicate and interact with others and work
effectively within a team.
DISCLAIMER:?Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to
modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in
order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to
Trust - Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective
on what is important in life.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with
disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you
to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Work State US-OR-Portland
Job ID 2022-217030
Work City Portland
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 97229
Category Corporate Jobs
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Portland , Category Analyst (Remote), Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!