Posted on: January 26, 2023
Love fixing cars but dislike the shop? Join our mobile mechanic
team at RepairSmith! Enjoy a company provided van with
state-of-the-art tools and all of the perks of being a full time
employee while working independently.
We offer car repair services at our customers' homes or offices.
With no shop overhead, we are able to provide our Auto Mechanics
top hourly pay PLUS a competitive bonus incentive plan. Enjoy our
great benefits package (Company paid medical, dental, & vision) and
flexible four day work weeks, ten hour shifts.
You have the ability to grow and advance your career through
on-the-job training and also take advantage of our education
reimbursement program to earn additional ASE certifications.
RepairSmith is a fast-growing company and now is the right time to
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO
- Perform vehicle repairs within regular scope of work (excludes
items such as steering rack, fuel tank, engine teardown)
- Diagnose and assess any circumstance and situation, depending
on scope of work, either perform repair or sublet repair to partner
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away
feeling safe and at ease
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive
- Be part of a team that cares about customers and their
- Work as part of a team to solve technical problems quickly and
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair
- ASE certifications and/or technical school are
- Knowledge in working and using repair shop software (AllData,
Mitchell 1, etc)
- Valid driver's license (clean background)
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer
- Speaking and writing in English is required, Spanish is a
- High school diploma or the equivalent
WORKING WITH US
- Flexible Schedule: 4 days on, 3 days off every week!
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation time
- Company paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not
bring your own)
- Company branded vehicle provided
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
RepairSmithis on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair
everywhere with its disruptive service, offering the first and only
full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and
The company delivers complete mobile repair and maintenance to car
owners with the convenience of online booking and instant price
quotes, combined with five-star quality service at fair, affordable
prices. RepairSmith also delivers repair and scheduled maintenance
on-location to fleet operators, car rental agencies and dealership
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based inLos Angelesand offers
service in 650+ cities across six states with over 100,000 service
appointments completed to date. All RepairSmith technicians are
employees of the company, equipped with customized state-of-the-art
mobile service vans to deliver a best-in-class experience. Named
one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies of 2021, RepairSmith
is backed by TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, Spring
Mountain Capital, and other venture and automotive investors.
For more information, visit and follow the company on social media
via ,, and.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for
minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not
restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the
job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD
TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY,
PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED
UNDER FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAW.PI202044392
Keywords: RepairSmith, Portland , Automotive Technician, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!