IT Business Systems Analyst Retail POS
Company: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The following statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to
be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Retail POS Business Analyst will be responsible for POS
implementation for our retail stores. This position will support a
wide range of projects including retail stores, third party
platform integrations, and CRM. The role will have the
responsibility to oversee the development, testing, documentation,
and functional training for users, while ensuring the Retail
application landscape continues to meet functional and technical
requirements. In addition, this position will focus on business
process improvements, system issues, system
maintenance/configuration, user training, and work with system
integrators/vendors on new implementations and support issues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Configure and manage the D365 F&O Cloud POS
- Support the store platforms including Point of Sale (POS),
store payments, and digital applications.
- Oversee and support the store operation on day-to-day issues in
- Partner with vendors to refine and validate technical
specifications against business requirements.
- Develop training material and deliver D365 F&O systems
training as needed.
- Work closely with the IT Application Team and the Retail
- Provide training to retail users on current and future POS
- Manage and implement POS system for current and new store roll
- 5 years' experience in D365 Finance and Operations
- At least one full end to end implementation of Cloud POS in the
last 5 years
- Experience and understanding of Retail Hierarchies,
Assortments, Categories, Pricing, Promotions and
- Experience in supporting multichannel retail and e-Commerce and
related applications in the footwear, apparel, or related industry,
with increasing responsibilities.
- Previous experience with Redmaple or Adyen payment technology,
retail systems, physical inventory and store inventory planning /
replenishment tool is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Ability to multitask in a collaborative environment, partnering
with individuals from various departments
- Experience and understanding with RFID process and Store
- Experience with D365 F&O CRM
- Self-motivated to identify problems, engage business owners,
and drive to conclusion with support from IT management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- BS/BA in Business, Information Systems or equivalent with 5+
years of experience as a Business Analyst, or related role
This position reports directly to the Director of Information
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion
of a pre-employment drug screen. As a federal contractor, we
participate in E-Verify. LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that strives for and
celebrates diversity in its workforce.
Keywords: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD., Portland , IT Business Systems Analyst Retail POS, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!