Company: Satellite Shelters
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Position Summary: The Material Handler maintains production and
distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory;
delivering production materials and supplies; and assist with
inventory monitoring.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull product for order fulfillment and shipping
- Work with operations team and independently to pick, pack, and
- Ensure shipping orders are correctly labeled and processed for
quick and efficient delivery.
- Transport products throughout the warehouse via power pallet
- Operate forklift and other company machinery as required for
- Package, label, and shelve each individual component
- Review receipt of materials to ensure received materials
- Make inventory adjustments when necessary.
- Track parts movement between digital and physical
- Assist the operations department to conduct cycle counts and
accurately record result.
- Ensure packaged goods are loaded according to documentation and
bills of lading.
- Performs other duties as required.Education and Experience
- This position requires a High school diploma/GED and 2+ years
of shipping and warehouse distribution experience.
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and effectively.Required
- Ability to read, write, and understand shipping orders.
- Experience working with computer programs and shipping
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed while remaining a
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent Decision-Making skills.Supervisory
Responsibilities:This position does not have any direct Supervisory
responsibilities.Physical/Mental Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active
and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping,
crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.Other DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.Safety
Sensitive Position:This position is classified as a safety
sensitive position and, as such, is subject to random drug
screenings per the Policy Substance Abuse and Drug Free
Workplace.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Satellite Shelters, Portland , Material Handler, Professions , Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...