Test Material Coordinator (Technician III) / LPC-T / Dep 268 (Portland, OR)
Company: Precision Castparts Corp.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
To plan and perform a wide variety of processes for coordination, tracking and control of test material at the Titanium plant and the Materials Lab. To work with clerical and production personnel and other technicians, supervisors, managers, and engineers to devise and implement methods and procedures to solve complex problems in test material coordination.
1. Track and evaluate any problems interrupting casting shipments.
2. Deliver test material to MTL in accordance with the Testing Release Notification.
3. Monitor and coordinate the movement of test material as required among the Teams, Chem Mill, Cleaning and Heat Treat; maintain logs and deliver to MTL in a timely fashion.
4. Maintain in-process archive of test material awaiting delivery to MTL.
5. Log in test material to the MTL computer system.
6. Communicate between MTL and LPCT all failures and other discrepant test material to assure problem resolution in a timely manner.
7. Coordinate LPCT metal proving and required by QCM and PCP.
8. Maintain Test Material Technique Card library; identify and problem solve for test material not identified by tech card.
9. Coordinate with Engineering to control, monitor and deliver test material requiring special handling.
1. 1 - 2 years prior relevant experience.
2. Systematic thought processes. Good with numbers. Highly organized.
3. High school education or equivalent.
4. Some knowledge of and familiarity with basic scientific principles.
5. Effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Able to plan and schedule work with minimum supervision.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp., Portland , Test Material Coordinator (Technician III) / LPC-T / Dep 268 (Portland, OR), Professions , Portland, Oregon
here to apply!