Sr. SAP VM & MM consultant
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Role:- Sr. SAP VM & MM consultant
Location:- Portland, OR (onsite Day 1)
- As part of SAP Vendor team, you will execute requirements
gathering, design, support development, functional unit testing
that includes back-end SAP configuration and testing of software
- Work alongside SAP engineering, SAP architect, QA and Release
teams for all project implementation requirements.
- Perform FIT -GAP on all SAP Vendor master design requirements,
perform design, define and maintain data model and definition
around attributes in scope.
- Understand Nike standard for all master data needs, work with
cross functional teams perform activities needed to secure
sensitive Vendor master data.
- Work with SAP security and CIS teams to setup all access needed
for the team to perform project and production support
- Connect with business teams to gather input needed to cater
respective business needs.
- Coordinate and work with regional teams ( GC, EMEA, NA and
APLA) where ever need to complete SEC activities.
- Work with partner teams SAP, ACN and other contract resources
to fullfil the needs of vendor master data need for
- Provide inputs as needed for feasibility of architecture
designs, tools and concepts.
- Implement adhoc changes to SAP vendor master data as requested
by business to help run the enterprise successfully
- Create and change requirement document, functional design
document, configuration document, source to target mapping, data
model, process flow diagram, data definition document, test plan,
test scenarions needed for implementation.
- Functional testing, bug fixing and support all mock work needed
- Execute cutover and data conversion activities for vendor
master needs for mock and go live.
- Perform production support activities through incident and
problem management process.
- Learn, understand and perform all project activities through
- Generate report needed to analyse the performance of system
with regard to vendor master.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Vendor Management, or related
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in SAP Master Data, primarily in
Vendor master discipline.
- Domain and business process knowledge in SAP AFS or SAP Retail
- SAP S/4 & SAP MDG implementation knowledge is an added
- Hands on experience in the implementation of SAP vendor master
not limited to SAP configuration in SAP AFS or SAP Retail
- SAP Vendor Master configuration knowledge in SAP Materials
Management is required, programming knowledge (ABAP) is an added
- Hands on experience in using testing and Agile tools for
- Background / Experience in SAFe is preferable.
" Experience working on large-scale global projects.
" Experience working with virtual teams and cross-functional
" Experience working with offshore / near shore team.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Portland , Sr. SAP VM & MM consultant, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...