Facilities Maintenance Project Coordinator
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Location: Mount Angel
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Join our team as a Facilities Maintenance Project Coordinator in
We believe we are more than a job at Yakima Valley Farm Workers
Clinic. We're an FQHC committed to providing patient-centered care
to communities. Compassion is at the core of our approach. We treat
patients according to their preferences, regardless of location,
origin, or ability to pay. Our doors are open to all, regardless of
their citizenship status.
These short clips share a glimpse of our dedication to our
communities, our health, and our families:
WE are Yakima - WE are Family
YVFWC - And then we grew
What We Offer:
- $27-$33/hour with the ability to go higher for highly qualified
- 100% employer-paid health insurance including medical, dental,
vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine
- Profit sharing & 403(b) retirement plan available
- Generous PTO, 8 paid holidays, and much more!
- May conduct site visits to perform building site and grounds
evaluations. Assesses the condition of the buildings and grounds,
reviews findings with the Supervisor, and meets with site
administration to review results. Receives final approval from
Supervisor on projects identified during the assessment.
- Reviews operations maintenance performance for compliance with
YVFWC standards and provides feedback as needed.
- Coordinates multiple projects simultaneously and keeps
accurate, current documentation of project status. Provides updates
on project status as needed.
- Assists in the completion of assigned Maintenance job
- Assists in the budget development of maintenance projects
utilizing cost/benefit analysis.
- Recommends actions regarding project priority and identifies
cost-beneficial solutions for maintenance projects regarding
facility repairs and improvements. The Supervisor reviews the
recommendations and provides final approval.
- Obtains cost proposals, funding approval, contracts, supplies,
and set-up schedules for Oregon sites. Submits proposals,
contracts, schedules, and project plans to the Supervisor for
review and approval.
- Coordinates completion of maintenance projects in accordance
with YVFWC work orders and project procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates with site personnel regarding
maintenance projects to minimize interruptions to building services
and protect the safety of employees and patients.
- Maintains building systems functionality, including security,
fire alarm, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC);
electrical, lighting, water, and irrigation systems. Troubleshoots
issues and makes system adjustments as needed.
- Provides guidance for the clinic maintenance supervisors and
their teams to ensure compliance with the corporate maintenance
- Reviews status and provides updates on construction projects in
the assigned region as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required Education: Associate s Degree. Two years of
facilities, construction, maintenance, electrical, HVAC, or other
building trades experience may be substituted for the degree
- Experience: Three years construction, maintenance, electrical,
HVAC, or other building trades experience required.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Valid Driver s License and
proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of construction and
maintenance practices.Ability to organize and implement programs
and schedules.Ability to work independently with minimal
supervision.Ability to effectively interact with a variety of
individuals in a professional manner.Ability to read and understand
building system operations from manuals.Ability to prioritize work
and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.Effective verbal and
listening communication skills.Knowledge of and familiarity with
all essential building systems, including security, fire alarm,
access control, HVAC, electrical, lighting, water, and irrigation
systems.Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and
specifications.Basic proficiency with various computer programs,
including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We serve over 197,000 patients across 28 medical clinics, 15 dental
clinics, 11 pharmacies, and 49 program sites in two states. We are
Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With
integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being a passionate champion for
those with no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with
underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to
equal-opportunity employment. Associated topics: business,
commercial, facilities, housing assistant, manage, management,
manager i, resident, superintendent, supervise
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Portland , Facilities Maintenance Project Coordinator, Professions , Mount Angel, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!