OTR - Flatbed - Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Company: Leavitt's Freight Service
Posted on: January 13, 2018
AT ITS BEST
Leavitt---s takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry. To qualify, you must:
- Have a valid CDL Class A
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Have at least 1 years of experience in the operation of a tractor/trailer
- Flatbed experience preferred
- Acceptably pass the required company physical agility test, DOT physical, drug test, Leavitt's in-truck driving test, and meet all DOT requirements
- In the most recent three years, have an acceptable driving record as reflected in a MVR with no serious traffic violations and no major preventable accidents
- Have good, stable, and verifiable work history
- Be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
COMPANY DRIVER PAY
Leavitt---s drivers consistently earn $58K to $68K a year.
- Semi - 40 CPM (base), 50 CPM w/ Accessorial Pay
- Maxi (Non-Canadian Legal) - 46 CPM (base), 58 CPM w/ Accessorial Pay
- Maxi (Canadian Legal) - 48 CPM (base), 60 CPM w/ Accessorial Pay
- Guaranteed Transition Pay - $1000/week minimum for the first 4 weeks
- Accessorial Pay
- Mileage Productivity Bonus
- Over-Length and Over-Width Incentives
- Stop, Drop, and Switch Pay
- Tarp and Untarp Pay
- Float Load and Unload Pay
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- Border Crossing Pay
- Random Drug Testing Stipend
HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available for drivers and their dependents.
- Coverage begins on the first day of the month after 30 days of employment. For example, if your hire date is April 14th, your insurance would begin on June 1st.
- Free Basic Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage.
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)PTO is based on years of service.
- RIDER PROGRAM No charge for passengers 12 and older. You must be employed for 90 days to qualify.
- PET POLICY One dog (50 lb max) allowed with $1500 deposit and health records.
At Leavitt---s, balancing your wages and home time is of the utmost importance.
- Get home weekly if you're a driver who lives in our core hiring areas.
- Earn a full day off for every five or more worked during a traditional Monday through Sunday week.
- Awards for accident-free driving
- Schedule home time through driver managers.
COME JOIN US. DriveLeavitts.com or call us at 888.485.3492
ABOUT LEAVITT---S FREIGHT SERVICE
Leavitt---s Freight Service was established in 1958 by three brothers---Doug, Dean, and Dewey Leavitt---and is still privately held. The Company was founded on three philosophies: Honesty, Integrity, and Family.
At Leavitt---s, we see the trucking industry from a distinctive point of view... yours. We think like you because we used to be you. Many of our managers and office staff began their careers as drivers, including driver managers,
the safety manager, training personnel, orientation instructors, maintenance personnel, and our recruiting staff. We still clearly remember what it's like to hop into that rig for the first time in a new job.
Leavitt---s provides you opportunities you won't find anywhere else: industry leading training, great pay and home time, top of the line equipment, and a home with the best drivers in flatbed trucking.
Thank you for considering Leavitt---s Freight Service for your next driving job.
Let our experience work for you!
Keywords: Leavitt's Freight Service, Portland, OTR - Flatbed - Truck Driver - Class A CDL, Professions, Gladstone, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!