Truck Lease Sales Representative
Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: September 17, 2020
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty
truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 29
locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned
and operated. Our Full-Service Lease and Rental division is growing
rapidly throughout our foot print and has immediate openings in
several locations. Click Here to Learn More About TEC
Currently, we have an exceptional opportunity for a Truck Lease
Sales Representative at our Portland location. In addition to a
base salary, we offer a competitive commission structure with no
earnings cap, a comprehensive benefits package, and use of Company
car. If you love to solve customer problems, want to work with a
company who believes in doing what it takes to offer best in class
service to its customers, and provides employees with the tools to
succeed, TEC is the place for you. Come take control of your income
potential with this rare opportunity to build an ever increasing
book of business.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Proactively identify, pursue and maintain consistent pipeline of
* Develop and maintain database of lease and rental opportunities
in the Portland market.
* Meet sales quotas and monthly sales activity goals. Maintain
records of activity and results in system of record.
* Conduct facility tours and vehicle demonstrations as needed to
introduce customers to TEC equipment, and our full offering of
products and services.
* Build rapport and establish relationships with customers at all
levels of the organization. Become a trusted advisor to the
customer by gaining an understanding of their business model and
* Develop and present sales proposals leveraging value added
services and solutions offered by TEC Equipment, factoring all
product lines (full service lease, contract maintenance, rental,
* Apply business strategies necessary in presenting a solution to
obtain a signed contract, renew existing contracts, as well as grow
* Conduct yourself with uncompromising professionalism and
Apply today if you have the following:
* Prior sales experience; lease/rental sales experience preferred
but not required.
* Comfortable with cold call solicitation.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient with computer programs and MS Office.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to build rapport / relationships with a diverse base of
internal and external customers at all levels.
* Driven to meet sales targets and find creative, effective
* Valid driver's license.
We believe all employees deserve a safe work environment. All
offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for
positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR
record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Portland , Truck Lease Sales Representative, Sales , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!