Company: Instrumentors Supply Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Instrumentors Supply Inc., is a dynamic provider of process
control and automation solutions, is seeking a highly motivated,
Sales Engineer based in the Oregon or Washington state, who will
help in the development of our US Sales. We are focused on
providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and
career advancement.Our company mission is to provide the best
process control, automation and data acquisition solutions to the
manufacturing industries, located in the USA resulting in the
improvement of our customers productivity and the reduction of
their operating costs. In collaboration with our channel partners,
these solutions are provided with honesty and integrity. To be more
than a provider but a partner who contributes to the success of our
customers.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling and
promoting primarily our temperature related product lines including
our new magnetic connector, the Magna-Plug and wireless data
acquisition systems used mainly in the food and pharmaceutical
Industries to measure temperature, humidity, pressure, CO2, etc.,
and our other instrumentation lines for process measurement and
process control. A complete list of products and service we offer
are detailed on our web site atwww.instrumentors.com.
- We are looking for an individual with passion for selling
technology with a forward-thinking approach to on successful
long-term business relationships.
- Establish key customer contacts and build strategic
- Understand new technology requirements and guide the
organization to identify future growth possibilities by either
expanding our current portfolio and/or customer markets.
- This position will report directly to our sales manager and
will have the opportunity of accelerated growth within the
- You will be responsible for providing complete and appropriate
solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth and
- Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction while
increasing new customer acquisitions, upselling, and cross-selling,
and overall business success.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to
maximize satisfaction.Desired Qualifications:
- Technical degree in engineering or equivalent technical
- 3 to 5 years in technical sales.
- Solid understanding of process engineering especially in
- The ability to penetrate new potential clients and form
relationships with existing clients in the territory is crucial to
- Experience managing a sales territory coupled with a broad
understanding of the Industrial Automation Marketplace is
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes and reviewing
- Demonstrated sales success.
- Exceptional skills in relationship building & management, as
well as excellent communication expertise and problem solving.&
- Competitive salary package
- Generous sales bonus structure.
- Full-time position.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Instrumentors Supply Inc., Portland , Sales Engineer, Sales , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!