Inside Sales Engineer
Company: Air Treatment Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Air Treatment Corporation is a dynamic, collaborative work
environment. We understand the expectations of high-quality
customer service, therefore we actively search and promote a
cohesive team that is formulated to exceed expectations. We are
devoted to the growth of our employees and look to provide
opportunities for advancement from within, while providing a robust
benefit package to all of our team members. We are currently
looking for candidates for our Alameda, CA office and our Portland,
OR office. If applying, please indicate which office you are
applying for - Alameda or Portland. Inside Sales Engineer act as a
liaison between the Sales Engineers and clients, providing
information, service, maintenance, and repairs information related
to the different stages of the product/project. Requirements:
Pre-Bid Duties :
- Review schedules for possible equipment to bid.
- Create equipment selections.
- Generates quotes based on customer's requests and pricing
- Review bid calendars from customers and download plan
- Update the Pipe/Bid Board. Project Management Duties :
- Enters Orders - work with credit department, generate job
- Creates submittal documents.
- Contacts factory for order coordination and ship dates.
- Interacts with credit team and CRM coordinator frequently. Post
Sales Duties :
- Follow up with equipment lead times.
- Track orders/shipments.
- Startup coordination with Service Department (where
- Assemble project closeout documents. Warranty Claims :
- Process warranty claims with manufacturers
- Process and track RMA's with customers and manufacturers
- Day to day support for stock orders and will calls.
- Attend job site and/or customer visits to assist Sales
- Attend in-house factory trainings, ATC trainings,
factory/webinar and online trainings.
- Review all factory literature and technical resources.
- Keep current with factory software versions.
- Assist customers with requests. Required Skills/Abilities :
- Strong technical HVAC background.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, demonstrating tact and
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in time management and ability to meet deadlines on
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- AutoCad proficient. Education and Experience :
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Associates Degree in technical field is desired but not
- High school diploma or equivalent. Physical Requirements :
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- May require travel to meet with clients or potential clients on
Keywords: Air Treatment Corporation, Portland , Inside Sales Engineer, Sales , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!