Support Services Representative
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Representative, Support Services
Department: Revenue Cycle ServicesWage Category: Hourly,
Non-ExemptReports to: Supervisor, Revenue Cycle Representative
Location: Portland, OR Salary range: Commensurate with experience
and geographical location Job StatementThe Support Services
Representative is responsible for clerical functions that support
production staff, allowing them to be more efficient and reach
higher production levels. Job functions may vary by location. Job
DutiesAn effective Support Services Representative will exemplify
the MediRevv Mindset by helping the organization on a whole achieve
balance between partners, people, and performance through:
- Responsible for all incoming mail by opening, sorting, date
stamping and distributing mail
- Mails refund checks, patient letters and other documents.
- Responsible for accurately scanning documents. Complies with
naming conventions that ensure documents can be
located. Audits batches to ensure scanning accuracy.
- Documents in patients' accounts/invoices as assigned, such
as, all claims mailed to Health Plans.
- Obtains medical records from the hospitals.
- Performs lower level WQ edits, registrations, and bad address
- Locates and copies Explanation of Benefits required for third
- Reconciles patient payment batches and prepares correspondence
for data entry.
- May perform receptionist duties
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job Requirements –
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities A successful candidate must have
proficient knowledge/capabilities in the following areas:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years previous experience as a receptionist or customer
- Familiar with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Word and
- Must have strong written and verbal skills to communicate
effectively with all levels of the organization
- Possess excellent problem resolution and time management
- Work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks
- Able to sort and file correctly by alphabetic or numeric
systems, use ten key and FAX machine The Real DealWhen you become a
MediRevver great things happen. You can expect training, support,
and a work family like no other. In return, we expect you to do
great work and live our values. Everything we do is based on the
right balance between partners, people and performance.Equal
Opportunity Employment StatementMediRevv is an EEO/AA Employer.
M/F/Veteran/Disability. We strongly encourage minorities, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities to apply for openings with
us.Powered by JazzHRswOPaOsBk9
Keywords: MediRevv, Portland , Support Services Representative, Sales , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!