Parts Sales Counterperson
Company: Pape' Material Handling, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PAPE RENTS - CLACKAMAS, OR PARTS SALES COUNTERPERSON: Position
will respond to customer needs for parts in person or by telephone
at the store location. Essential duties and responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Determining customers parts needs through use of literature,
computer programs and parts knowledge.
- Recommending parts or service to customers.
- Maintaining relationships with established customers and
building relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining knowledge of products, services and parts and the
associated costs of each.
- Completing all necessary paperwork on each transaction in an
accurate timely manner.
- Responding to customers in person or by telephone whenever
required and providing quotes or estimates for parts.
- Processing credits, making adjustments, and monitoring for
restocking charges on all parts sales completed. Must be
self-motivated, assertive and have excellent customer relations
skills. Prior history with counter sales or parts inventory
preferred. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with
customers by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company
parts and other services. Good computer skills and basic
familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search
engines is required. Successful candidate must possess the ability
to multitask and the ability to learn internal computer systems.
Why work for Pape :
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement - Pape is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape is known for their
stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West
and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
skills. The Pape Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such,
requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
test. Behaviors Required
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group Motivations
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside helpEqual
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Pape' Material Handling, Inc, Portland , Parts Sales Counterperson, Sales , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!