Outside Sales Representative -Boise Idaho Region
Company: Pacific Seafood Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with
the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work
environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential,
embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in
the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based
on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team
Must be a resident in Boise Idaho.
As the Outside Foodservice Sales Representative, you will service
customers by thoroughly understanding and providing accurate
product and pricing information, as well as writing orders and
following up on delivery. You will be responsible for growing and
building sales with both new and existing accounts.
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
- Identify and generate new customers, while increasing demand in
- Increase sales through the placement of additional line
- Generate own leads, as well as excellent follow-up on company
- Initiate and control sales processes with new clients.
- Provide guidance, assistance and service to customers.
- Sell products at maximum profit margin with consideration given
to current market pressures and sound understanding of competitors'
- Negotiate contracts applying established company pricing
- Create, maintain and execute a successful territory sales
- Prepare quotes and complex bid responses.
- Attend and actively participate in all sales meetings.
- Communicate and support administrative personnel in keeping
customers within credit terms.
- Understand and positively communicate all company policies and
- Monitor sales volumes, distribution margins and related
- Report variances with corrective actions to the Sales Manager
and Sales Supervisor once per period.
- Utilize order and pricing guides.
- Support daily push and extra value items.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- A minimum of 3-5 years restaurant management, retail, or
perishable food sales experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Seafood/protein work experience.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your
overall compensation package. When you add in the additional
benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your
total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical,
prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company
profit sharing match.
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid
sick, vacation and personal time.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional
counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge
to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program.
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurer,
insurance, insurance agent, life insurance agent, life insurance
sales, medicare, medicare solution
Keywords: Pacific Seafood Group, Portland , Outside Sales Representative -Boise Idaho Region, Sales , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!