Inside Sales Supervisor (13504)
Posted on: May 27, 2023
ThoughtFocus' innovation center bring technology of the future to sole the business challenges of today. Our business solutions are built by experts who understand the challenges that are unique to our clients' organizations and industries. The Inside Sales Supervisor will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with prospective accounts to understand their needs and ensuring a smooth hand-off to the sales team.
Essential Job Functions
* Leads a team of 8-10 Business Development Representatives (BDRs)
* Organizes and maintains sales campaigns between BDRs/B2Bs
* Designs and executes sales prospecting strategies for securing new clients
* Creates targets prospects list and email campaigns, performs cold calling and social media management for the team
* Executes go-to-market plans via targeted campaigns and various sales channel including advisors, influencers, conference attendance and industry events
* Coordinates with marketing team on integrated campaigns
* Performs team training/knowledge building
* Performs HubSpot/CRM reporting
* Performs goal setting and reporting for BDR team
Required Education, Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing
* 3+ years leading successful BDR teams
* Competitive and thrives on winning
* Excellent coaching skills to enable individual and team success
* Understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive ThoughtFocus' growth strategy and investments
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Outstanding active listening skills with the ability to build instant rapport and customer satisfaction
* Strong social media skills including LinkedIn
* Familiarity with CRM practices
* Prioritization, time management and organizational skills
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
* Lead generation and funnel building experience
* Understanding of the following industries:
* Financial Services
* Transportation and Logistics
Who We Are:
The world's most admired organizations rely on ThoughtFocus to solve mission-critical challenges in technology, processes, systems and cultural transformation. We deliver solutions that help growth-focused companies gain a competitive edge through the intelligent use of technology, automation, and optimized business operations.
Our expertise includes strategic consulting services, technology solutions, knowledge process outsourcing and operational optimization to selected segments in Manufacturing, Financial Services, Higher Eduction, and Public Sector.
With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we are growing rapidly and are a leader in technological innovation.
Life at ThoughtFocus
If you're a brave thinker who wants to reach the future faster, you belong at ThoughtFocus. We are a global company that brings together skills professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage associates to achieve and excel in ways they never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team, you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our clients' end goals.
ThoughtFocus offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, outstanding 401(k), paid vacation, sick, and holiday and much more. Build a better future faster with ThoughtFocus today.
Affirmative Action Statement
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class
Keywords: ThoughtFocus, Portland , Inside Sales Supervisor (13504), Sales , Portland, Oregon
here to apply!