Inside Sales Agent - Paid Training (Happy Valley,OR)
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Are you ready to step into a new job that will change your entire outlook at sales? Are you prospecting your own leads or drowning in negativity from forced cold calls?
Take control of your career and take control of your paycheck with a new job as an Inside Sales Agent with our client in Downtown Cleveland office.
Our client's call center has an incredible atmosphere and culture to match the earning opportunity. The position itself features 95% inbound calls from clients that are actually interested in the products and services we provide. Your goal is to sell; our client does everything in their power to make sure all of your time is spent getting deals in the door and not customer service.
On top of that, their top earner tops out at $144,000 per year. The lowest paid agent hovers around $60,000. The average agent brings in $80,000. Are you a killer?
Your new career is supported with:
- An Elite Paid Training Program Guaranteed Base Pay + Uncapped Commission
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, and a company Matched 401k
- Work/Life Balance with 18 Days PTO and 11 Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement into Leadership, Sales, Operations, Training, Recruiting, HR Primary Purpose:
Responsible for selling Customers Property and Casualty products, based on their needs, using cutting-edge technology, providing quotes and selling policies to insureds. In addition, responsible for creating a positive relationship between NatGen and prospective customers. This position may also participate in cross-training and necessary licensing to support the selling of Accident and Health products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information and answer customer inquiries
- Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Strive to sell the product that best meets each customer s needs
- Working in a team-oriented environment
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
- Strive to sell the Insurance product that meets the customer's need or other products when appropriate Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete New Hire Technical Training Program
- Active and valid Property and Casualty license or ability to acquire as part of our training program within 60 days of hire
- Ability to be qualified by Department of Insurance to be appointed as a licensed sales agent by multiple insurance carriers which may include additional criminal background and credit checks as required by the Department of Insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates adequate/accurate typing speed while talking to the customer
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate proficiency with Sales systems
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion Desired Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor s degree, or equivalent customer service experience
- Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
- Demonstrates the ability to make the Human Connection and empathize with the customers
- Demonstrates the ability to negotiate in order to adequately sell the brand and product Demonstrates basic math skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
- Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivationAssociated topics: club, dealer, disney, inbound, inside sales, inside sales representative, phone, telemarketer, telephone, telesales
Keywords: SalesGrove, Portland , Inside Sales Agent - Paid Training (Happy Valley,OR), Sales , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!