Customer Account Executive- Inside Sales
Posted on: May 27, 2019
We are currently hiring for Inside Sales Representatives and we
want you to join our team today! Work for a company rated TOP 3
best in Fortune 500 companies!Training and Development starts at a
base rate of $22.52/hr and transitions into a base hourly rate plus
uncapped commissions. The average performers making $50-60k/year
and top performers averaging $70-80k/year!
The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and
is eager to be a part of our growing team! Your main responsibility
will be selling Comcast products and services that are both current
and emerging. You will approach sales as a way of helping our
customers receive the best value for their money. You should be
service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and
display a professional and positive demeanor. You will relate well
to the customer, think and exercise sound judgment, and act
responsibly in the customers and the companys interest.
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion,
relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first
day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced
prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home
- Tuition Reimbursement
Responsible for promoting the sale of Comcast products and services
to include all of our lines of businesses including Xfinity mobile.
Develops a foundational knowledge of Comcast's products and
services, improves sales skills, and learns how to maximize sales
through effectively transitioning inbound calls and maintaining a
positive customer experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services
and tailor a package to fit our customer's needs.
- Win as a team-Relationship management skills and openness to
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting
with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance
the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid
arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to
up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Strive to exceed overall performance goals of the
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long
duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers,
in a call center environment
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face
to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be
able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen,
keyboard, and mouse.-Elicits and records customer information and
inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and
entertainment technologies for both the Company and its
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service
value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent
oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to
articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and
in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality
Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building
rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating
the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on
a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests.
Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales
group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality
- Achieves overall performance goals of the
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- 2-5 years of sales experience preferred
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action /
Drug-Free workplace employer
Keywords: Comcast, Portland , Customer Account Executive- Inside Sales, Sales , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!