3PL Sales Executive
Posted on: October 13, 2019
As a worldwide marketing solutions partner our goal is to help our
clients win every day. We use our data-driven, integrated marketing
platform, with a strong foundation in print, to help clients reduce
complexity, increase efficiency and enhance marketing spend
effectiveness. We?ve built a rich history by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and take charge of their
own success. Whether you?re an operator, sales representative, a
graphic artist or a clinician, we?re all driven to perform at our
best ? for ourselves and our clients. We?re a company with a soul
and a belief that we can always create a better way.QuadExpress, a
wholly owned subsidiary of Quad/Graphics Inc. is seeking Sales
Representatives to create value for our current and future customer
base. We are looking for Transportation Sales professionals that
have a background in 3PL, Freight Forwarding, LTL or TL that want
to be part of an exciting growth plan in 2017. The candidates must
have transportation experience and have demonstrated success in a
consultative selling process which has led to customer supply chain
value. QuadExpress offers its customers a suite of transportation
services that will enable us to expand market share.????
- Prospect and cold call in a designated sales territory
developing new customers.
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing strategic
- Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients.??
- Collaborate with sales team to develop expertise and new
- Communicate with potential clients with various methods
including, face to face meetings, phone, email and cold calls.
- Prepare client presentations, contract negotiations and provide
- Respond to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely
- Actively participate in company promotional events, as well as
outside company sales gatherings such as networking events and
- Organize workflow to divide time effectively between business
development and maintaining current relationships.
- Responsible to achieve growth and margin. Responsible and
accountable for respective budget; leads sales budget
- Be a strategic seller by focusing on multi-level relationships
with customers: networking with customers, building strong
relationships, obtaining information from various parties to
understand internal activities and find selling opportunities
- Interface with various internal departments to insure delivery
of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor?s Degree and 3+ years outside business to business
sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education
- Previous international logistics/transportation sales
experience highly preferred.?
- Established presence in the market place preferred.?
- Must have a proven sales track record in business
- Must have excellent communication and presentation
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working
relationships with clients and staff.??
Additional Company Information:?We offer excellent benefits to
eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans,
holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer.? The
Company?s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or
local laws.? The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants
and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider
focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and
content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The
company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North
America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in
17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities,
leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics
creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in
today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print
products with complementary services to improve efficiencies,
reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase
Keywords: Quad, Portland , 3PL Sales Executive, Sales , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!