Senior Residential Advisor
Company: Springdale Job Corps Center
Posted on: January 5, 2018
Make a difference in the lives of young adults in the community! Full-time Senior Residential Advisor needed for residential and non-residential academic and career training school serving young adults ages 16-24.
• Coordinate dormitory staff in absence of department manager.
• Work with management to provide safe and positive living environment that delivers guidance to students to ensure positive group living relations and achievement in the program.
• Supervise, direct, and monitor dorm, recreation, and other student activities and dorm meetings.
• Perform administrative duties as required and oversee maintenance of student files.
• Other duties as assigned or required.
$17.40 per hour with generous benefits package including company paid life insurance, AD&D, and short and long term disability. Additional optional benefits available. 73% of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums paid by company. 401k match after one year and 100% vested. Paid vacations, sick/personal leave, and 10 holidays.
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent and one year experience working with youth. Valid state driver’s license with acceptable driving record required. Apply on line at http://www.chugach.com/careers or www.chugachjobs.com. Req. #OR010131. Position will be open until filled. Females, veterans, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! We value Diversity!
Keywords: Springdale Job Corps Center, Portland, Senior Residential Advisor, Social Services, Troutdale, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!