School Services Coordinator
Company: Faria Education Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We are looking for an energetic individual with at least 2 years
prior Customer Support / Success experience to join us in our
Portland office as School Services Coordinator (SSC) for Pamoja.
Pamoja provides online learning solutions for IB World Schools.
Pamoja Online Courses provide a wide range of online courses across
the IB Diploma Programme, supporting personalized learning through
our global classroom. Our curriculum-aligned courses are taught
online by our experienced teachers trained in digital learning
methodologies. In this role, you will be responsible for customer
support operations in the Americas as part of our Customer Success
team. You will play a significant role in contributing to the
growth and success of Pamoja. The SSC provides a wide spectrum of
support and is responsible for building relationships with customer
schools to support the retention of enrollments, and increase
student enrollments in line with growth targets. The right
candidate will be a self-starter able to stay focused on their
priorities while still working within a highly collaborative team.
Key Responsibilities Customer Success
- Provide support to customers, establishing priorities and next
- Provide high touch school interaction, proactively building
relationships with customer schools to support with retention and
- Implement health checks, pulse checks and wellbeing plans to
your allocated pool of customer schools
- Monitor student engagement, including withdrawal requests -
Ensuring all possible avenues have been explored
- Update relevant internal systems with notes and customer
- Follow up with customers to ensure correct utilization and
offer further support
- Support delivering live webinars, with clear communication &
- Work closely with all Pamoja teams, including the Academic team
and the Principal of Online Courses
- Communicate with SBCs to keep them appropriately informed of
company activities and enhancements to systems and processes
- Support timely execution of the student enrolment process in
line with the operational calendars
- Facilitate the induction and training of school SBCs - monitor
gaps to provide tailored follow up Customer Support
- Email & telephone support operations, responding to support
tickets from students, Pamoja teachers & school contacts
- Deliver first-line technical support
- Ensure that our quality of service (e.g. support request times
and resolutions) are maintained at levels of excellence
- Make customers happy (this requires grace under pressure,
especially when you are dealing with a challenging customer that
has urgent demands and time pressure)
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) testing for new feature
- Devise ways to improve our help and support materials,
including publishing revisions and updates of materials
- Provide the appropriate level of escalation, keeping a record
of the escalation trends to avoid future issues of the same
- Support the administration required for Pamoja, ensuring that
the Diploma Programme (DP) services are fulfilled in accordance
with the IB's and Pamoja's operational calendars
- Support timely execution of the student enrollment process in
line with the operational calendars Other: Project work
- Attend and own system improvement projects
- Support new product launches
- Contribute to customer case studies and testimonials
Requirements Prior Experience & Requirements
- 2 + years prior Customer Support / Success experience.
- Interest in EdTech and desire to make life better for students
- Strong written and oral English communication skills with
careful attention to detail and a natural flair for building
- Eagerness, competitive attitude, & ambition to achieve.
- Demonstrated Competence / Self-learning Capabilities &
- Product knowledge & understanding of customer
- Proficiency with all sales tools (Jira, Zendesk, Google Docs,
Zoom, Power BI, Hubspot, etc).
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with other
departments on projects and tasks.
- Improvement based on feedback and observation of others.
- Online presence & responsive communication.
- Customer-first attitude
- Responsibility and ownership of tasks and projects.
- Collaboration across teams and timezones.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively Career
development and other business needs occasionally present
themselves, even for non-traveling roles, therefore, we ask all
Faria Education Group employees to maintain a valid passport. Full
training will be provided during induction and further training
will be given throughout the duration of your employment, in order
to assist in advancing your career with Faria Education Group. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Faria is a
global company that offers a hybrid (in office / remote) work
environment, with the details left to your manager's discretion.
- $36,000 annual salary and opportunities for career
- PTO for vacation (16 days, increasing with tenure), sick (10),
holidays (11) and other life events
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
- Monthly health and wellness allowance
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Plans, Faria offers a 3% match up to
6% of employee invested funds
- Company AT&T wireless plan
- Professional development activities & budget
- Various employee recognition programs and company sponsored
- Unlimited books budget Full training will be provided during
induction and further training will be given throughout the
duration of your employment, in order to assist in advancing your
career with Faria Education Group. About Faria Education Group
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services
providing an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions,
school-to-home and online courses & study services to over 10,000
schools and 4 million students in over 155 countries. We are a
globally distributed team with offices in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan,
Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Keywords: Faria Education Group, Portland , School Services Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...