Training & Onboarding Coordinator
Company: Orchid MPS Holdings, LLC
Location: Oregon City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
No Shift ($0) (United States of America)
A BRIEF OVERVIEW
The Training & Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating orientation and training of employees at the Orchid
Oregon site. This individual works with functional leaders to
document training matrices for applicable roles within the
organization and focuses on ensuring employees entering new roles
have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. The
Training & Onboarding Coordinator also helps to ensure Orchid
complies with all internal and external Quality Assurance &
Regulatory Compliance requirements. The Training & Onboarding
Coordinator reports directly to HR Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage training requirements and documentation.
- Working with functional leaders to define and document training
requirements for applicable roles using Orchid's standard
templates, tools, and naming conventions.
- Creating, tracking, and managing training records in accordance
to standard operating procedures and retention best practices.
Coordinates with appropriate parties to ensure required training
occurs and is documented in a compliant fashion.
- Coordinating with functional experts to update training-related
- Assisting internal and external audits by providing training
documentation and subject matter expertise, as required.
- Coordinating training activities such as lunch-and-learns,
policy deployment, etc.
- Supporting the implementation of Orchid-wide training
- Managing the roster of shop-floor trainers; coordinating
train-the-trainer sessions to ensure trainers are equipped to
effectively instruct others.
- Monitoring content review schedules and working with subject
matter experts to ensure training content is updated according to
- Managing relationships with site-level external training
providers and content developers.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of
procedures and standard work related to onboarding.
- Ensuring work stations and equipment are ready for the new hire
on their first day.
- Coordinating orientation sessions for new hires in partnership
with site HR Partners.
- Coordinating and overseeing employee training during their
- Establishing a new hire mentorship program: specifically,
identifying and training employees to partner with new hires in
their first weeks at Orchid and coordinating related
- Establishing and coordinating other activities to welcome
employees to the facility and to Orchid.
- Support quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global
processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- High School Or Equivalent (Required)
- 2+ Years of Experience as an Administrator or Training
- Manufacturing Experience (Preferred)
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing training
- Experience facilitating and delivering instructor-led,
e-learning, and read-and-understand training (Preferred)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
- Active Learning - Basic Knowledge
- Business Acumen - Basic Knowledge
- Communication - Working Experience
- Computer Knowledge - Working Experience
- Data Entry - Extensive Experience
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Working Experience
- Organization - Basic Knowledge
- Training - Working Experience
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position -
- Must be able to move about the inside of the building -
- Must be able to communicate and exchange information with
others - Constantly
- Must be able to distinguish and detect information such as
writing and defects - Constantly
- Noise - Rarely
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are one Orchid
- Results: Our results matter
- Candidates offered employment may be required to submit to a
pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug-screening
based on position requirements
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work
in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Orchid MPS Holdings, LLC, Portland , Training & Onboarding Coordinator, Other , Oregon City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!