Cold-Press Juicing, Industrial Scale Food Production, Large Equipment, 4-Day Steady Morning Schedule
Company: Portland Juice Co.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Portland Juice Company is a certified organic food production
company that specialized in cold-pressed juices, wellness shots,
nut milks, smoothies, and dehydrated snacks. In addition,
production includes work for our sister companies making organic
popsicles (Stellar Pop), and organic bone broth (Lizzy's Organics,
made in a separate kitchen). Since most of our products are raw and
unpasteurized, cleanliness, consistency, and work safety are our
highest goals. - -Our operations have been open throughout the
pandemic and are looking to fill regularly scheduled shifts. We are
currently seeking multiple candidates to join our team. Our
production staff is expected to have a great work ethic and excel
in multitasking and prioritizing production needs in a fast-paced
environment.Food or drink production background a plus!Production
Expectations and Requirements:
- Valid Food Handler's card
- Be punctual, be friendly, be a team player, and have a strong
focus on cleanliness.
- Keep our production area organized, cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintain engagement and interest throughout non-peak hours -
help others with their tasks, get a head of the daily
- Be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Be comfortable on your feet for the length of your shift.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours.
- Clearly communicate with our staff and management team.
- Cross train with the different aspects of
production.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepping produce for juicing
- Labeling produce
- Bottling juices
- Putting away produce when delivered
- Juicing produce
- Blending nut milks and smoothies
- Cleaning dishes
- Taking out garbage
- Washing the floorThis production position will include most
aspects of juice production that are meant to familiarize you with
the process as well as create an overlap so that if needed you
would be able to step into and fill in for the different production
shifts.This is a part-time to full-time position (around 15-40
hours), with room and opportunities to grow if desired! Our
production days are Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, and Sun. We will setup up
a schedule of up to 4 days per week. We have an amazing team of fun
and talented individuals, and encourage those with a positive
attitude and great work ethic to apply!
Keywords: Portland Juice Co., Portland , Cold-Press Juicing, Industrial Scale Food Production, Large Equipment, 4-Day Steady Morning Schedule, Professions , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!