Company: Pacific Seafood
Posted on: May 27, 2023
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with
the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work
environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential,
embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in
the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based
on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team
members. Performing production tasks while maintaining a high
production pace in all areas of production. Key
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
- Inspect product for quality, grade and sort by size.
- Pack product.
- Proper methods in all production areas.
- Maintain proper par levels as instructed.
- Communicate supply material levels.
- Maintain plant safety.
- Maintain and proper use of production equipment.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back up support for other duties as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned. What You Bring to Pacific
- Experience with the utilization of food processing equipment,
sanitation and food safety, and the safe operation of forklifts and
powered pallet jacks.
- Experience with radio frequency -handheld scanners and quality
control. Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the team member:
- Standing. Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- Reaching. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken
word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or
important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly,
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking
levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and to make the
discriminations in sound.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the
accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned (i.e.,
custodial, food services, general laborer, etc.) or to make general
observations of facilities or structures (i.e., security guard,
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Pay: $16.50 - $18.15 Total compensation: - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - At Pacific Seafood
your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation
package. We invest in our Team Members through a comprehensive and
attractive total rewards package, including but not limited to:
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical,
prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company
profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include sick
days, paid holidays, vacation and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional
counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge
to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program Pacific Seafood is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pacific Seafood, Portland , Production Worker, Professions , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...